Thursday 3 May 2007

From Guadalajara over Tepic to San Blas



May.
May the month of May
begin and bring
all the blessings
we deserve!




I am in the lil fishing town San Blas. Notorious for its sand fleas and mosquitos it is a quiet beach resort with long but small waves. Not that I am surfing, but anyway. I have a nice little cabaƱa on the seaside and enjoy the nature. Especially the boat tour into the jungle was great fun.


Talking of being away of the cities I have to mention the last stages:
Tepic wasn´t much of a show, apart from Jesus on the hill and the beautifully dressed up children on the street.
Guadalajara was better, but only from the point of the usual male desire for birdspotting. The second biggest city is quiet provincial and expensive.
No, not this one down there, this is not one of the birds I spotted in Guadalajara, this one was in the crocodile sanctuary in the jungle near San Blas.



Now
I am lazy
enjoying the rolling and flowing
of the waves.
But I will leave
before my feet
get webbed
..
.


No comments: